Friday, September 22, 2006

my days feel so long, and i am alone in my room this weekend.
i need a notebook to write down things i hear other people say or for what i see, because i can hardly even remember yesterday unless i tell myself to.

i have a sunflower (shared.)
public market tomorrow afternoon.
the bus is free from here to rochester.

wants:
notebook, red peppers, better singing voice, to stop biting my nails because it hurts my teeth, musical instruments, to not feel llike i mess up all the time, to fall in love, to know why things happen (like science,) to be alone, to know when to stop talking, a healthy plant on my windowsill, to get an A in biology, to hug you really tight and say everything will be okay.

needs:
blankets
these boys who write songs that i listen to at night
"A History of Love"
toothbrush
coffee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've decided the only thing I enjoy doing anytime is singing. I don;t know what I am going to do with this new knowledge but we should sing together and actually make it happen this time.
-Alaina