Sunday, March 08, 2009

can you feel the love tonight?

Background information: I was a little out of my mind last night (under-statement)

I walked from the gas station after buying cigs,
it was pouring and felt perfect. I wanted to lay in the open space
next to my house but knew somehow it was a little too cold for that.
as i turned around to walk back inside, I lost my balance, slipped
onto my back and staid in that position for a few minutes ( I find when I

fall, my body and mind go into a slight state of shock.)
so ironically, i got what i wanted, even if it was due to my inability to function correctly.
If someone was watching me throughout this whole ordeal, I would have undoubtedly looked
like a maniac.

I'm also channeling my inner-lioness today as a result
of going to bed with wet hair.

1 comment:

aemonaco said...

First off, thank you for your comment about the fine arts stuff. I'm only at MCC, so there's not really a minor option, unfortunately. I like art and all, but I'm not excited as I should be about it if it's what I'm in school for. I think I want to keep it as a hobby, rather than a career pursuit... if there's even such a thing as an art career, anymore.

and your hair looks nice, even when it's a mess! I always love going to bed with wet hair because it looks crazy in the morning, and I'm not well trained when it comes to doing hair and stuff...

again, thank you! now that I see that I'm not the only one in this boat, it's easier to make the transition.